Dipl.-Kfm. Frank Brün FRICS
Managing Partner Phorus Management GmbH
Chartered Surveyor (Fellow), Immobilienökonom (ebs),
Accredited Licensed Real Estate-Trustee and Independent Real Estate Consultant in Vienna.
Long standing management and leadership experience in the real estate and financial investment sector in Austria, Germany, Luxembourg, and Hungary for Institutional Investors, Foundations and Private Individuals.
Head VIENNA RESEARCH FORUM – VRF Logistics/Industrial
Initiator of the “Asset Management Circle Austria” and co-author of trend studies in cooperation with RICS, ÖVI, real estate institutions of higher education and Drees&Sommer for the development of the occupational profie and scope of work of Asset Management in Austria .
Hands on restructuring rollouts in the field of distressed real estate, turn around, transactions, portfolio management, and corporate real estate.
- Numerous assignments as Interim Manager as
Head of Real Estate Investment, Portfolio, and Asset Management
- Member of the board, stock listed real estate company
- Director Real Estate Investments, American Distressed Investor
- Head of Real Estate Investments and Operations, Private Wealth Management,
- Corporate Real Estate Management, large industrial corporation
- Senior controller and real estate developer with an affiliate of a large German construction corporation
Degree in business administration from Frankfurt University and a post graduate degree in real estate from the European Business School in Oestrich Winkel.
Board Chair RICS Österreich (2016-2019) ◦ Board Member of RICS Continental European Standards Board (CESB), Brussels (2010-2013) ◦Board Member RICS Deutschland e.V. (2004-2010)◦ Assessor chair for RICS Assessments of Professional Competence (APC) in Austria and Germany ◦ founding board member ImmQu e.V., Vienna.
Member of: RICS ◦ ÖVI ◦ ImmQu e.V. ◦ Immoebs. e.V. ◦ G.i.F. e.V. ◦ AIESEC Alumni